Indonesia Travel Insurance
Indonesia actually encompasses over 17,000 islands across 3,000 miles, the most popular of which included Bali, Java and Sumatra. Each island has a distinct character and offers different attractions, for example Bali offers beautiful beaches and great night life, whereas in Sumatra you’ll find exotic jungles teeming with monkeys, elephants and tigers.
Whatever your plans in Indonesia, make sure you check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office’s advice before booking, and invest in quality holiday insurance before you depart.*
Benefits of our Policy
If you need travel insurance for Indonesia, Holidaysafe offer an award winning range of worldwide travel insurance policies to protect you against unexpected disasters. When you buy a travel insurance policy from Holidaysafe, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Cover includes cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, repatriation, cash, travel documents and much more.
- Multiple levels of cover allowing you to choose the best policy for your budget and holiday.
- 100 sports and activities covered as standard.
- Discounts for couples.
- Kids go free on our family policy.
- No small print.
Simply click ‘Get a Quote’ and remember to select ‘Worldwide Excluding the USA, Caribbean and Canada’ to be covered for your trip.
Key Contact Details and Important Information
Best Time to Visit
The dry season between May and September is the best time to visit Indonesia, when the weather is dry and pleasant. During monsoon season so much rain can fall that some areas become almost inaccessible, and following Ramadan the resorts become overcrowded and expensive.
What to See and Do
There is so much to see and do in Indonesia, but here are some of our favourites to add to your itinerary;
- Tick something off your bucket list by swimming with dolphins off the coast of Loniva.
- Plan a night out in Bali and enjoy the busy nightclubs.
- Visit the largest Buddhist Temple in the world; Borobudur.
- Visit the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal and spot long-tailed Macaques.
- If you’re feeling a bit more active, you can go white water rafting in Sidemen Valley or Hike to the colour changing lakes of Mount Kelimutu.
What to Eat and Drink
Eat: Nasi Goreng which is friend rice. Drink: Balinese rice wine known as Brem Bali.
Click here to view all countries Holidaysafe can provide cover for.*
*Please note Holidaysafe does not provide cover for any trip which goes against the advice of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO). Please check the FCO advice on your chosen destination before booking your trip or purchasing our insurance.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- UK based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.