Vietnam Travel Insurance
In recent years Vietnam has been somewhat overshadowed by its neighbours Thailand and Cambodia when it comes to travel in South East Asia, but now Vietnam is starting to receive the attention and recognition it deserves from travellers. Although Vietnam has a history filled with war, trade and occupation, it has retained its colourful and welcoming culture.
Whether you’re travelling to Vietnam for ancient temples, bright pagodas, vibrant nightlife or lush greenery, we have a holiday insurance policy to suit your trip.*
Benefits of our Policy
If you need travel insurance for Vietnam, Holidaysafe offer an award winning range of worldwide travel insurance policies to protect you against unexpected disasters. When you buy a travel insurance policy from Holidaysafe, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Cover includes cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, repatriation, cash, travel documents and much more.
- Multiple levels of cover allowing you to choose the best policy for your budget and holiday.
- 100 sports and activities covered as standard.
- Discounts for couples.
- Kids go free on our family policy.
- No small print.
Simply click ‘Get a Quote’ and remember to select ‘Worldwide Excluding the USA, Caribbean and Canada’ to be covered for your trip.
Key Contact Details and Important Information
Best Time to Visit
The only real time to avoid visiting Vietnam is during Monsoon season, which usually runs from May to September in the south of the country, and October to April in the North, so it really depends on where you choose to stay during your visit. The spring and autumn months usually offer the least rain and good temperatures.
What to See and Do
If you really want to explore Vietnam, here are some of our top things to see and do;
- Take a professional on or off road motorcycle tour.
- Enjoy one of Vietnam’s many splendid beaches.
- Experience the nightlife in Pham Ngu Lau.
- Visit at least one museum and temple – there are some amazing sights to choose from.
What to Eat and Drink
When it comes to food in Vietnam, you should definitely try one of their many traditional soups such as Pho, and a fish and vegetable dish such as Bun Tom Nuong Xa which is made with shrimps. Wash it all down with some sticky rice wine and Nuoc Sam (herbal tea).
Click here to view all countries Holidaysafe can provide cover for.*
*Please note Holidaysafe does not provide cover for any trip which goes against the advice of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO). Please check the FCO advice on your chosen destination before booking your trip or purchasing our insurance.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- UK based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Multiple Which? Best Rate Policies 2010 – 2015!
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider’ of the year 2016 & 2014
- Moneyfacts ‘Highly Commended Travel Insurance’ 2013
- Personal Finance Awards Top 5 Finalist 2012
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.