- Travel Insurance
- Why HolidaySafe?
- Tips & Advice
- Help Centre
- OTHER INSURANCES
Europe is teeming with beautiful hotels, from stunning modern designs to luxurious historical buildings. To help any European traveller who is spoilt for choice, Business Insider has shortlisted the best Hotels in Europe, creating a top 25 list.
– Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet – from only £274, you can stay in a neoclassical former prison.
– Four Seasons Hotel Firenze – from £372 guests can enjoy Michelin star roof top dining and perfectly manicured gardens.
4. Tied in 4th place are;
– Four Seasons Hotel George V – costing a whopping £15,000 to rent their penthouse suite, the hotel has an infinity bath and a marble ballroom.
– Belmond Grand Hotel Timeo – from £454 a night, guests can stay in this beautiful Sicilian hotel, located just beneath an Ancient Greek Theatre. The hotel is a common haunt for celebrities during the annual film festival.
The rest of the list includes:
6. Perivolas in Santorini
7. Le Meurice in Paris
8. Hotel Plaza Athenee in Paris
9. Castello di Casole in Tuscany
10. Belmond Villa San Michele in Florence
11. Trump International Golf Links & Hotel Ireland
12. Parador Santiago de Compostela in Spain
13. Ciragan Palace Kempinski in Istanbul
14. Four Seasons Milano
15. The Grand Hotel Kronenhof in Switzerland
16. Tied in 16th place are;
– Gleneagles Hotel in Pertshire
– The Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa in Elounda
– St. Regis Florence
19. Mandarin Oriental Prague
20. The Ritz Paris
21. Four Seasons Hotel in Prague
22. Lindos Blu in Greece
23. The Connaught in London
24. Tied in 24th place are;
– Hotel Villa Magna in Madrid
– La Sirenuse in Positano
25. Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus
If you’re planning a European break, just remember to invest in award winning travel insurance to protect you against things like cancellation and medical emergencies. Visit Holidaysafe.co.uk for more information.
To get a quote please choose one of the following policy types;