- Travel Insurance
- Why Holidaysafe?
- Tips & Advice
- Help Centre
- OTHER INSURANCES
Family holidays should be a time to relax and spend quality time together, however for one family their trip to Mexico turned into a complete nightmare.
• Make sure you have a valid EHIC, it is free from the NHS and should ensure you receive discounted or free medical treatment and prescriptions in European member state.
• If you’re ever unsure about food which has been served to you, such as under cooked meat or questionable shell fish, do not risk eating it! Send the food back and ask for something else or a replacement dish.
• If you are unhappy with anything on your trip, alert your holiday representative or a member of staff to ensure your comments and complaints are noted and taken seriously.
• Always follow basic hygiene advice, such as washing or disinfecting your hands at regular intervals.
• If you feel unwell, seek medical treatment immediately to ensure you get the right care quickly.Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.
To get a quote please choose one of the following policy types;