- Travel Insurance
- Why HolidaySafe?
- Tips & Advice
- Help Centre
- OTHER INSURANCES
According to a recent report by the Press Association, holiday makers spend around ten percent of their holiday spending money at the airport. Apparently, a family of four usually save around £1,000 for their holiday spending money, but 10% of that sum is spent before they have even arrived. The survey, which questioned over 1,700 people, found that 97% spend money while at the airport and waiting for their flight departure.
The most popular purchases included:
• Drinks to take on the plane.
• Snack and sweets for the journey.
• Reading materials – i.e. books, magazines and newspapers.
If you are planning a holiday this summer, make sure you invest in top quality travel insurance before you travel. Holidaysafe.co.uk offer flexible Single Trip Travel Insurance for all – the individual, a group of friends, a couple or the whole family.
Every policy includes:
• Multiple levels of cover allowing you to choose the best policy for your needs.
• UK, Europe and worldwide options available.
• Our family travel insurance offers FREE cover for your kids.
• Optional sport and activities cover available.
• Doctor led medical emergency helpline 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
• Discounts given for couples.
• 14 day money back guarantee.
• Cover includes cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, cash and travel documents and much more.
Explore what the world has to offer with www.Holidaysafe.co.uk.Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.
To get a quote please choose one of the following policy types;