How to Contact Holidaysafe
At Holidaysafe we are passionate about providing the best customer service possible, however during peak times of year our phone lines can become extremely busy. To help customers reach us as quickly and easily as possible, we have put together this quick blog to explain the different methods of contacting us and finding the information you need.
Due to several factors including the Financial Crisis in Greece and the recent terrorist attack in Tunisia, we are currently receiving an unprecedented volume of calls from customers, which unfortunately has led to longer hold times than we ideally like.
If you’re trying to contact us, the alternatives below may answer your query quicker than calling our customer service centre;
• If you would like a new quotation or to renew your policy, you can do so quickly online by visiting Holidaysafe.co.uk
• If you are travelling to Greece and have questions about the financial crisis, please click here
• If you have questions about the recent Terrorist Attack in Tunisia please click here
• For questions about cover or terms and conditions, please visit your policy wording by clicking here
• For general travel and policy FAQs please click here
• To speak to a member of our Claims team, please call 0845 3 707 133 or 01732 853 358
• To speak to a member of our Emergency Assistance team, please call 0845 260 3 260 or 01732 853 333
• You can always email us via firstname.lastname@example.org or click our live chat button when available on the website
•Alternatively you can always call us and hold the line to speak to an operator, we are open 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and 9am-5pm Saturday and Sunday
We would like to apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused by our busy phone lines, but we will always endeavor to answer your call or query as quickly as we possibly can.
Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.