- Travel Insurance
- Why HolidaySafe?
- Tips & Advice
- Help Centre
- OTHER INSURANCES
Much of the travel news related to the upcoming Olympic Games in July has been negative. Travelling around London will be nearly impossible, and escaping the country is going to prove just as difficult, with the airports predicting record numbers of passengers this summer.
However, far from resenting the Games, a survey by British Airways has found that many people have cancelled or postponed their holidays to fit them around the Olympics. British Airways found that 1/10 have cancelled their summer holiday plans, and ten percent have postponed them to watch the Games either on TV or by attending the event.
The Survey also gathered data geographically, and found that Northern Ireland is the most committed to watching the Games, with a staggering 89 percent saying they would change their plans to watch the Games. The East Midlands came second with 45 percent, closely followed by Londoners, where the Games are actually being held, at 39 percent.
Whatever your plans this summer, make sure you invest in travel insurance before you leave. Although you will NOT be covered if you choose to cancel your trip simply to watch the Olympics, a Holidaysafe.co.uk policy will cover everything else, for example a Single Trip Policy starts from under £10 and includes;
· Multiple levels of cover allowing you to choose the best policy for your needs.
· UK, Europe and worldwide options available.
· Our family travel insurance offers FREE cover for kids.
· Optional sport and activities cover available.
· Doctor led medical emergency helpline 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
· Discounts given for couples.
· 14 day money back guarantee.
· Cover includes cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, cash and travel documents and much more.
· Specialist cover options include; Annual Multi-Trip, Single Trip, Long Stay and many more.
Explore what the world has to offer with www.Holidaysafe.co.uk.Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.
To get a quote please choose one of the following policy types;