- Travel Insurance
- Why HolidaySafe?
- Tips & Advice
- Help Centre
- OTHER INSURANCES
We’ve all seen the lists of totally bizarre items packed, confiscated or left behind by tourists and travellers, including ancient artefacts, wild animals and large amounts of currency. However, a recent survey by Bonvoyage.co.uk has revealed the top 10 most peculiar items cruise passengers decide to pack for their trip – and they are definitely a curious bunch!
• One ‘grow your own boyfriend’ kit – cruises can be lonely sometimes.
• One Batman costume – not from a fancy dress shop, an expensive collectible replica.
• One tent – to sleep under the stars.
• One framed car picture – because a man’s best friend is his car, right?
• One ‘swear around the world book’ – and they say us Brits are naughty travellers!
• One suitcase…full of instant noodles – because foreign food can be scary.
• One Harry Styles – a cardboard cut-out of course.
• One Piers Morgan – a poster of course.
• Five inflatable dolls – a stag do prank (we hope).
If you’re planning a cruise holiday, we can help protect your precious personal possessions against a holiday disaster. Visit Holidaysafe.co.uk for more information.
To get a quote please choose one of the following policy types;