- Travel Insurance
- Why HolidaySafe?
- Tips & Advice
- Help Centre
- OTHER INSURANCES
Last week it was announced that over 1,200 jobs at BMI will be lost; the redundancies come as BMI is taken over by IAG. British Airways commented that the job losses are regrettable, but because of the current economic climate BMI is currently haemorrhaging £3 million every week. Therefore, without the merger BMI would almost certainly have closed, leaving over 2,700 employees without job.
In theory, this means that 1,500 jobs have been saved by this business strategy, and more could potentially be created when/if the company becomessuccessful again.
British Airways also remarked that the merger is actually good news for their customers, as in due course it will offer them new routes, new destinations and new flight times.
Whoever you are planning to travel with this summer, whether it is by car, plane, train or cruise, it is important that you invest in travel insurance before you leave. At Holidaysafe.co.uk we offer award winning cover which will protect you and your family before and during your holiday.
· Multiple levels of cover.
· UK, Europe and worldwide options.
· FREE cover for your kids with our Family Policy.
· Optional sport and activities.
· Doctor led medical emergency helpline 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
· Discounts for couples.
· 14 day money back guarantee.
· Cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, cash and travel documents and much more.
To get a quote please choose one of the following policy types;