- Travel Insurance
- Why Holidaysafe?
- Tips & Advice
- Help Centre
- OTHER INSURANCES
The recent British weather has well and truly announced the beginning of the Autumn/Winter season. The cold, dark, windy and rainy mornings have inspired many to look for winter breaks, whether this is to escape the weather or to embrace the cold and prepare for Christmas.
Below are our top 10 breaks for the entire Autumn/Winter season;
1. For winter sun – The Canary Islands. With beautiful beaches and great winter sun, the Canary Islands are a great choice for anyone who wants to escape the rain and find a beautiful sun drenched beach to relax on.
2. For skiing – Switzerland. For a great mix of winter sports and hotels, plus snow and beautiful views, Switzerland is the best destination for a ski holiday.
3. For shopping – Dublin. If you’re looking for a great shopping weekend, to buy gifts and truly get into the Christmas spirit, you cannot beat Dublin.
4. For a new experience – Finland. 2012-2013 is the peak of the Northern Lights cycle, and the best time to see the natural marvel in 11 years. If you want to tick something off your bucket list, or simply experience something magical, visit Finland this year.For a Christmas-ey feeling, head to Lapland.
5. For romance – France. Paris is supposedly the most romantic city in the world, so why not indulge in some quality time together, experiencing some amazing food and beautiful attractions.
6. For the family – Florida. To really treat the family this winter, why not head to Disney Land or Universal Studies in Florida. Florida offers something for every member of the family, and their New Year’s celebrations are amazing.
7. For a weekend – London. It doesn’t quite get you away from the weather, but London is a great choice for a weekend break. You can explore the sights, visit the theatre and stay in a luxurious hotel.
8. For a week – Dubai. For a luxuriously hot holiday, head to Dubai for stunning beaches, high temperatures and gorgeous hotels.
9. For relaxation – Devon. Again, you won’t escape the weather, but you won’t care when you’re tucked away in a sumptuous spa.
10. For culture – Italy. Fashion, art, food, music, architecture, history – Italy has something to offer any culture lover.
Just remember, where ever you decide to go, whether for a weekend or a month, you must remember to invest in quality travel insurance.Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.
To get a quote please choose one of the following policy types;