Top Easter Break Destinations for 2014
This year Good Friday falls on 18th April and Easter Monday on 21st April, giving Brits a desperately needed long weekend off. When considering how best to spend this time, many may think about house work, DIY, long put off admin jobs, and other undesirable tasks, however instead why not treat yourself to a long weekend away with your friends, loved ones or children, to truly relax and make memories this Easter.
Whether you want to stay in the UK, or head further afield, here are our favourite locations for Easter 2014;
– believed by many to be the best short break destination, Paris is only a short plane, car or train journey away. Whether you want art, fashion, architecture, history, nightlife, fashion, fine cuisine, boutique or budget, Paris has something to offer.
– whether you want to escape everyday life and go for long walks in the hills, search for the Northern Lights or soak up the electric culture and atmosphere in Edinburgh, everyone will be kept entertained.
– If your main aim is to escape the dreary UK weather then head to Seville in Spain, spring should be in full swing by April so spend your days exploring the quaint cobbled streets, and the nights feasting on tapas and enjoying the nightlife. Join in the Easter celebrations for a memorable experience.
– Brazil has received a lot of press in recent years concerning the 2014 World Cup, however if you want to really experience an Easter celebration then it is definitely the place to be. Street possessions, garlands of flowers, music, food, drink and celebrations can all be expected.
– if you’re looking for a break a little closer to home, then Wales could be perfect for you. Take the children for a long walk along a windy beach, telling them stories about pirates and mermaids, or indulge in some outdoor activities. Alternatively head for Cardiff for a taste of the metropolitan.
Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.