- Travel Insurance
- Why Holidaysafe?
- Tips & Advice
- Help Centre
- OTHER INSURANCES
Recently the internet was full of celebrities all pictured at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in California, however according to a recent report by No.1 Currency, Coachella is the most expensive festival in the world, costing an average of £187 per day!
• Tomorrowland (Belgium) – £186.03 per day
• Glastonbury (UK) – £113 per day
• Rock am Ring (Germany) – £112.83 per day
• Main Square (France) – £88.90 per day
• Sonar (Spain) – £87.80 per day
• Rosklide (Denmark) – £80.14 per day
• Sziget Festival (Budapest) – £64.78 per day
• Open’er Festival (Poland) – £56.68 per day
• Exit (Serbia) – £54.14 per day
Any backpackers looking for a festival experience, but without a celebrity price tag, should consider heading to Serbia. The Serbian Exit Festival costs just £54 per day (with beer costing only £1), and the 2015 line-up includes big names such as Faithless and The Prodigy.
For specialist Backpacker and Gap Year travel insurance visit Holidaysafe.co.uk.
To get a quote please choose one of the following policy types;