- Travel Insurance
- Why Holidaysafe?
- Tips & Advice
- Help Centre
- OTHER INSURANCES
According to an article on Gapyear.com, two students are selling advertising space on their faces as part of an entrepreneurial gap year.
The idea is for the two graduates to raise enough funds to pay off their student loans.
Buymyface.co.uk is planned to run for 366 days, during which time the boys will let companies ‘buy’ their faces for the day to advertise any project, they paint pictures and slogans across their faces and act as walking billboards.
At first the charge was simply £1 a day, but now over 160 days into the project the boys are charging £400 a day, and have earned over £31,000 so far. Companies have even taken the boys sky diving and skiing to advertise their projects.
What ever you would do to afford a gap year, or to go travelling, just make sure you invest in top quality travel insurance before you leave.
Travel insurance specialists, Holidaysafe, provide excellent cover through their Backpackers travel insurance policy, which is ideal for students, backpackers and gap year travellers. The policies can be tailored to suit your needs and budget, and each policy includes:
• Cover for Trips up to 18 months.
• Europe, Australasia and Worldwide options.
• Two return trips home free.
• Working holidays covered.
• Cover for a selection of sports and activities free of charge, with further extensions available
• Medical emergency assistance helpline 24 hours a day.
• 14 day money back guarantee.
• Emergency medical expenses including repatriation, personal liability, legal expenses and personal accident.
• Discounts given for couples and families
• A 15% discount when you buy online against our UK customer service centre prices.
To get a quote please choose one of the following policy types;