Everest Travel Insurance
Can you imagine the expense of being airlifted to a hospital to receive treatment in a foreign country? You could face potentially astronomical bills if you have overlooked travel insurance. That is why Holidaysafe offer a dedicated sports and equipment extension and activity extension packs, so you can tailor your cover to create a specialist Everest travel insurance policy.
Our range of travel insurance policies include the following benefits:
- Doctor managed emergency helpline available every day of the year, 24 hours a day.
- Cover for repatriation in the event of a medical emergency, injury, illness or accident.
- We give discounts for couples under our couples policy.
- 14 day cooling off period, if you change your mind.
- Cover includes personal belongings, cancellation, medical emergencies, cash and travel documents and much more.
- Cover for lost, damaged, stolen or delayed activity equipment as standard, including; helmet, gloves, thermals, ropes and boots when you select our sports and equipment extension on the Options page of the quote process.
- Cover for trekking and mountaineering up to 6,000m when you purchase Activity Pack Eight on the Options Page of the quote process (other mountaineering height limits are also available).
Mount Everest is the World’s highest mountain, making it extremely popular with mountaineers around the world. Since Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing Norgay first conquered Mount Everest’s summit in 1953, adrenaline junkies have flocked to the mountain in increasing numbers attempting to master the mountain.
If you are planning a mountaineering holiday to Mount Everest this year, Holidaysafe’s Travel Insurance is perfect for you. It is vital that you invest in quality travel insurance before you travel to protect against any unforeseen circumstances, injuries can range from slight sprains to dangerous frostbite and hypothermia.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- UK based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider’ of the year 2016 & 2014
- Moneyfacts ‘Highly Commended Travel Insurance’ 2013