Financial Failure & Force Majeure Travel Insurance Extension
Unexpected natural disasters such as ash clouds or tsunamis can completely wreak havoc on your holiday plans, not to mention the potential cost if your tour operator goes into insolvency – not a great way to start a holiday!
That’s why we’ve teamed up with financial failure and force majeure specialists MGA Cover Services Limited, to protect your trips against unexpected disasters. Some policies provide this cover as standard, and some require payment of an additional premium to add this cover.
MGA Cover Services’ range of benefits include;
- End supplier failure cover up to the value of £3,000 per person, covering a vast majority of trips;
- Cover for insolvency prior and after your UK departure, which can be key in this ever changing financial climate;
- Force majeure cover prior and after your UK departure;
- £100 per day accommodation costs and travel expenses, ensuring a comfortable environment should you need emergency shelter arrangements;
- Expenses for purchasing food items that can often add up especially for people not holding cash for unexpected contingency expenses like food;
- Cover for unexpected events such as natural disasters, insolvency and ash clouds.
To get a quote, simply click our ‘Get a Quote’ button and choose your preferred policy.
Holidaysafe’s award winning insurance offers;
- Multiple levels of cover, so you can choose the policy to suit your budget and trip.
- UK, Europe and World Wide destination options.
- Optional cover for sports and activities, with hundreds of popular activities covered as standard.
- Discounts for couples, single parent families and FREE insurance for children under our family policy.
- No small print.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- UK based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider’ of the year 2016 & 2014
- Moneyfacts ‘Highly Commended Travel Insurance’ 2013
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.