Gadgets Claim Form

If you would like to make a claim for lost, stolen or damaged gadgets, we have listed all of the information you should need below. If you require any further information please contact Supercover Insurance (visit our contact us page for more information).

What is gadget cover?

At Holidaysafe we offer gadget cover either as standard or as an optional extra on all of our policies, to cover the cost of repairing or replacing your gadgets in the event that they are lost, stolen or damaged. To ensure we’re offering the best cover possible, we teamed up with specialist gadget insurer Supercover to provide this part of our policies.

Am I eligible to make a gadget claim and how can I start the process?

As long as you purchased a policy which included cover for gadgets (either as standard or by adding our extension), you can submit a claim to Supercover, who will assess each case on an individual basis. The best way to start the process is to download the relevant form below, complete it as best you can and then send it recorded delivery to Supercover directly.

Download Damage Form

Download Loss or Theft Form

Where do I send my completed Claim Form?

Once you have completed your claim form, we recommend that you take copies (just in case), attach all supporting documents and then send recorded delivery to:

Supercover Insurance
Waterside House
Riverside Way

Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.

Share this page: