Horse Riding Travel Insurance
If you’re planning a Horse Riding trip, just remember that travel insurance should be an essential part of your holiday planning. Our dedicated sports and equipment extension extends your policy to include cover for loss of lessons, plus delayed activity equipment, so you can ensure your specialist equipment in covered, plus much more.
As well as covering all the usual travel insurance benefits, we also cover;
- Cancellation, repatriation, personal belongings, cash, travel documents, medical emergencies and much more.
- UK, European and World Wide trips.
- Lost, damaged, stolen or delayed activity equipment, including riding hats and boots when you select our sports and equipment extension on the Options page of the quote process.
- A Doctor managed emergency medical helpline, available 24 hours every day of the year.
- A 14 day cooling off period, if you change your mind.
- Discounts for couples.
- Discounts for single parent families and free cover for children under our family policy.
- Cover for Horse Riding as standard under all of our policies, with the options to extend your cover to include horse jumping and eventing by adding Activity Pack Three on the Options page of the quote process.
Horse riding has been a passion across the globe for hundreds of years. Nowadays, animal lovers and professionals alike indulge in horse riding, whether it is to compete in an event, or simply to get out in the fresh air and enjoy the ride.
With so many events and horse riding opportunities around the world, why not treat yourself to a horse riding holiday? You could expand your skills with some lessons, or indulge your passion by riding along a beautiful beach.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- UK based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017