Martial Arts Travel Insurance
If you’re planning to partake in Martial Arts abroad, whether you want to participate in a training camp or a non-professional competition, you may find it difficult to find travel insurance to cover your trip. That is why Holidaysafe have created a specialist Sports and Equipment extension, so you can ensure your specialist equipment in covered, plus much more.
Holidaysafe provides a range of policies which include the following benefits;
- Cover for Martial Arts Training* by adding activity extension pack two, and Martial Arts Competitions* under activity extension pack eight. (*On a non-professional basis). **
- Cover for cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, cash, travel documents and much more.
- A medical emergency helpline, which is available 24 hours, 365 days of the year.
- UK, Europe and Worldwide options available.
- Cover for lost, damaged, stolen or delayed activity equipment when you select our sports and equipment extension on the Options page of the quote process.
Although many people would associate the distinct discipline with Asia, Martial Arts have actually been influenced by many different factors and places, including ancient Greece and Egypt. Nowadays, different forms are practiced all over the world, for physical and mental exercise, self-defence, or simply as a hobby.
However, the very physical nature of Martial Arts means that there is a great risk of bodily injury, ranging from bad bruises and sprains, to fractured bones and head injuries. Although trainers and training camps may be highly skilled, it can be extremely frightening to seek medical attention abroad, especially if the injury is serious.
This is exactly why it is so vital to invest in quality travel insurance which covers your chosen activity before you travel, because they will be able to assist if you need medical advice. However, many insurers refuse to cover Martial Arts because they see the activity as too greater risk.
At Holidaysafe we think differently, and for an affordable additional premium we can provide cover for Martial Arts Training and Competitions, as long as they are on a non-professional basis.
** Please note that no cover is provided under the Personal Liability and Personal Accident sections in relation to these activities.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- UK based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Which? Recommended Provider for Travel Insurance May 2017
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider’ of the year 2016 & 2014
- Moneyfacts ‘Highly Commended Travel Insurance’ 2013