Scuba Diving Travel Insurance
Over 70% of the world’s surface is covered by ocean; an underwater world with amazing ecosystems, beautiful wildlife and secrets just waiting to be explored. Scuba Diving is a fantastic way to discover everything the world has to offer, however divers need to ensure they have specialist travel insurance in place to protect them, their trip and their equipment against a holiday disaster.
Holidaysafe’s specialist Scuba Diving Travel Insurance covers the following benefits;
- Specialist Scuba Diving Holiday Insurance starting from just £7.97*, with cover for UK, European and Worldwide trips available.
- Diving to 50m covered as standard, with cover for activities like shark free diving, solo diving and mixed gas diving available too.
- Cover for your diving equipment in case it is lost, stolen, damaged or delayed, including dive computers, dive watches, BCDs, wet, dry and under suits, plus all your tanks, cylinders, regulators, pressure gauges and respirators.
- Specialist medical emergency cover including search and rescue plus hyperbaric chamber treatment. We also offer a medical emergency helpline which is available 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- Cover if you are unable to dive due to adverse weather or injury and illness.
- Cover for cancellation, mugging and hijack, cash, travel documents, personal accident, personal liability plus much more.
- Discounts given for couples and kids are covered for FREE under our family policy.
Nearly three quarters of our planet is covered by ocean, these waters are inhabited by exotic creatures of all shapes and sizes, coral every colour of the rainbow and an underwater world, just ready to explore. Imagine drifting miles beneath the surface, with nothing but your own thoughts and the beauty of the ocean to admire.
At Holidaysafe we understand that travelling the world in search of visions like these is a passionate hobby for many, and that is why we have created a specialist travel insurance policy for Scuba Diving enthusiasts.
Scuba Diving can be considered a dangerous hobby, however at Holidaysafe we believe that if you are properly trained the risk can be minimal, but just remember, holiday mishaps can occur at any time, even before you have set foot in the ocean.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- UK based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Multiple Which? Best Rate Policies 2010 – 2015!
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider’ of the year 2016 & 2014
- Moneyfacts ‘Highly Commended Travel Insurance’ 2013
- Personal Finance Awards Top 5 Finalist 2012
*Pricing based on a 35-year-old travelling to Europe for three days
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.