What equipment can you provide cover for?
- Scuba gear such as; tanks, cylinders, respirators, rebreathers, regulators, pressure gauges and depth gauges
- Buoyancy control devices such as; weights, jackets and weight belts used for buoyancy
- Fins, masks, snorkels and dive bags
- Wet suits, dry suits and under suits
- Dive watches and computers
What diving activities can you provide cover for?
As standard, we provide cover for diving down to 50m, shark cage diving and breathing observation bubble (BOB) – plus much more. For an additional premium we can also provide cover for solo diving, cave diving and mixed gas diving. For a full list of activities, please view the latest versions of our Scuba policy wordings.
Do you cover search and rescue plus hyperbaric chamber treatment?
Yes, under our emergency medical section we cover up to £1,000,000 for hyperbaric chamber plus up to £100,000 for emergency medical evacuation.
What if I fall ill and cannot dive during my trip?
If you fall ill during your trip, (for example with a cold, influenza, infection or obstruction of the sinuses or ears), we will pay you a set benefit for each 24 hour period that you are unable to dive.
What do you count as a recognised diving certificate?
- (Recreational Agency/Organisation) – (CMAS 2* equivalence) -> (CMAS 3* equivalenc)
- American Nitrox Divers International UK Ltd (ANDI) – Rescue Diver -> Divemaster
- British Sub-Aqua Club (BSAC) – Dive Leader & Sports Diver -> Advanced Diver
- DMT NASE UK – Rescue Diver & Advanced Rescue Diver -> Divemaster
- Global Underwater Explorers (UK) Ltd (GUE) – Not applicable -> All GUE qualifications
- International Association of Nitrox and Technical Divers UK (IANTD) – Rescue Diver -> Divemaster
- International Technical Diving Agency (ITDA) – Advanced Nitrox Diver -> Extended Range Nitrox Diver
- National Association of Underwater Instructors UK (NAUI) – Master Scuba Diver -> Divemaster
- Professional Association of Diving Instructors International Ltd (PADI) – Rescue Diver -> Dive Master
- Professional SCUBA Association International (Europe) (PSAI) – Advanced Deep Air Level 1 -> Advanced Deep Air Level 2
- Sub-Aqua Association (SAA) – Dive Leader & Club Diver -> Dive Supervisor
- Scottish Sub-Aqua Club (SSAC) – Diver -> 1st Class Diver & Master Diver
- SCUBA Diving International (UK) (SDI) – Rescue Diver -> Divemaster
- SCUBA Schools International GB Ltd (SSI) – Advanced Open Water Diver -> Dive Guide
- Technical Diving International (UK) (TDI) – Advanced Nitrox -> Extended Range