Caribbean Travel Insurance
There are thousands of islands that are bordered by or located in the Caribbean Sea, but some of the most popular include Aruba, the Bahamas, US Virgin Islands, Dominican Republic, Bermuda and Jamaica – to name just a few. Each island has its own personality, culture and rich history, so make sure you do your research and pick the island to fit you and your plans.
Whether you’re planning your honeymoon, a cruise or a family trip with young kids, we have a holiday insurance policy to suit your trip.*
Benefits of our Policy
If you need travel insurance for the Caribbean, Holidaysafe offer an award winning range of worldwide travel insurance policies to protect you against unexpected disasters. When you buy a travel insurance policy from Holidaysafe, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Cover includes cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, repatriation, cash, travel documents and much more.
- Multiple levels of cover allowing you to choose the best policy for your budget and holiday.
- 100 sports and activities covered as standard.
- Discounts for couples.
- Kids go free on our family policy.
- No small print.
Simply click ‘Get a Quote’ and remember to select ‘Worldwide Including the USA, Caribbean and Canada’ to be covered for your trip.
Key Contact Details and Important Information
Best Time to Visit
July to October is Hurricane season in the Caribbean, and although the chances of being caught in one are small, you’ll almost definitely meet a tropical storm or two. December to April offers some of the best weather, so tourists will flock to the islands. For the best mix of weather and small crowds, the best time to visit is between May and June, and also November.
What to See and Do
Your itinerary will totally depend on your island of choice, but to help you choose, here are some of our top things to do and see in the Caribbean;
- If you’re a music lover who’s planning a trip to Jamaica, then a visit to the Bob Marley House/Museum is a must.
- Water sports should be top your list, whether you snorkel, dive, sail or surf, make sure you explore and enjoy the crystal clear waters. On one island you can even swim with wild pigs!!
- Find your own little island paradise and soak up some sun on one of the Caribbean’s fabulous beaches.
- If you love history, then head to Antigua and Nelson’s Dockyard to explore the 18th Century home of the British Navy.
What to Eat and Drink
At least once during your trip you should indulge in some Fresh fish and seafood, and don’t forget to sample some authentic Caribbean rum.
Click here to view all countries Holidaysafe can provide cover for.*
*Please note Holidaysafe does not provide cover for any trip which goes against the advice of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO). Please check the FCO advice on your chosen destination before booking your trip or purchasing our insurance.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- UK based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Which? Recommended Provider for Travel Insurance May 2017
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider’ of the year 2016 & 2014
- Moneyfacts ‘Highly Commended Travel Insurance’ 2013
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.