Cruise Your Way Through Retirement
Imagine drifting away on a calm and crystal clear sea, you are lying in the sun, drink in hand, taking in the sea air in true relaxation. You dock only to explore exotic and beautiful places that you could only dream about in your youth; Hawaii, Australia, Asia, South America, Greece, Africa, the Bahamas and many more.
Now imagine spending your entire retirement doing this!
It has been reported that spending most of the year sailing on a cruise ship could prove cheaper than paying to live in a retirement home in the UK. To add to this, in recent years nursing homes have fallen out of favour, with undercover journalists discovering bad treatment and poor hygiene in several nursing homes across Britain.
Why not spend your retirement in total relaxation? Cruises can offer;
- The option to explore several beautiful countries during your journeys, and lets face it, cruising your way there in utter luxury seems a lot more fun than facing the airport
- The chance to meet new and exciting people every time the ship dock.
- Sumptuous food served all day in a restaurant or directly to your room
- Nightly entertainment, rather than rubbish TV
- You will be treated as a valued customer rather than a patient (and almost certain to receive big discounts for repeated custom)
- A doctor on board, so you and your family can rest assured
- Clean sheets and towels, plus a clean room, everyday
- A choice of which cruise route you want to take every time.
- Most cruises offer swimming pools, planned activities, a gym etc., so you will never be bored
- Your family can visit you for amazing holidays and family time
So why not book your first retirement paradise adventure now. Just remember, before you travel, it is vital that you invest in specialist Cruise Insurance before you travel. Holidaysafe’s Cruise Extension provides standard travel insurance cover for cancellation, curtailment, baggage etc. plus ship to shore repatriation and loss of pre-paid shore excursions if you fall ill on your cruise and are confined to your cabin and much more.
Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.