Over 70s Travel Insurance
Retirement is lovely, but there’s only so much you can do at home before it begins to get a bit tiresome. Break up your hard-earned rest and relaxation with a trip away to exotic shores. Whether you’re thinking about something as casual as a trip to the seaside, or perhaps a jet setting adventure, you’ll need over 70s insurance to make sure you’re covered even if the worst does happen.
The chances are that won’t happen – but you should never take things for granted. Very few people ever need to make a claim on their travel insurance, but expensive and unexpected holiday disasters can strike at any time.
Don’t panic, but also don’t take your own safety for granted. Using our range of policies for over 70s travel insurance, you’ll find a deal which means you’re able to find affordable cover, which keeps you protected along every step of your journey.
Get a Quote
Travelling with a medical condition
We understand it’s not completely uncommon for people aged over 70 to have developed a medical condition at some point in their life. We cater for literally hundreds of different conditions. Using our Protectif Online Medical Screening service, we’ll be able to assess you for a number of different conditions.
Some of the most common ones include:
- High blood pressure / hypertension
- High cholesterol
- Underactive thyroid / hypothyroidism
- Diabetes (both type 1 and type 2)
- Food allergies and intolerance
- Heart conditions
- and many more…
Get a Quote
Over 70s Travel Insurance Benefits
As you reach the landmark age of 70, we want to make sure we do everything we can to accommodate your needs. This includes offering a number of benefits to make your travel cover
as fulfilled as possible. Some of these include:
- Single trip policies with no upper age limit (depending on the outcome of your medical screening, your age, trip duration, and destination of choice).
- Multi Trip policies for anyone 79 and under (dependent on trip duration and location)
- Cover for selected trips to destinations across the globe
- Cover for cancellation, repatriation, medical emergencies and loss of personal belongings plus much more
- Discounts for couples travelling together
- Discounts for families with children under 18
It’s important to us that everyone is given the safety and protection they need when they head off on their travels. It’s for this reason we provide such cover across the board when it comes to our over 70s travel insurance.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- UK based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017
*Based on a 74 year old travelling to Europe for 3 days