Sky Diving Travel Insurance
Sky Diving is an extreme thrill, and although the entire experience can last under 10 minutes in total, the rush can last for days. With so many accredited sky diving schools and groups around the world, more and more people are taking their passion Worldwide. You could jump over a crystal clear ocean, above beautiful scenic views or even over an active volcano!
Many believe that Sky Diving is an extremely dangerous activity, however at Holidaysafe we understand that serious sky diving injuries are rather uncommon, as long as the participant is properly trained, with a reputable group and correctly insured.
Holidaysafe’s range of policies can provide cover for;
- Sky Diving, Sky Diving and Sky Surfing by selecting activity extension pack eight on the Options page of the quote process.
- Cancellation, repatriation, personal belongings, cash, travel documents, medical emergencies and much more.
- UK, European and World Wide trips.
- Lost, damaged, stolen or delayed activity equipment, including helmets and goggles when you select our sports and equipment extension on the Options page of the quote process.
- A 14 day cooling off period, if you change your mind.
- Discounts for couples.
- Free cover for children under our family policy, and discounts for single parent families.
- A Doctor managed emergency medical helpline, available 24 hours every day of the year.
Imagine the rush of leaping out of an aeroplane, and freefalling towards the ground. In that second adrenaline kicks in, and all of your everyday stresses simply tumble away. Then, your parachute opens, and you can survey the view and enjoy the slow descent back down to earth. This thrill is what makes sky diving so popular and addictive around the world. If you’re planning a sky diving trip, just remember to invest in specialist sky diving travel insurance.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- UK based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017