Family Holiday Worries [Infographic]
Back in June 2016, we teamed up with blogger (and all round lovely lady) Honest Mum to find out what parents worry about most when planning or during their family holiday. The majority of parents were most concerned about sticking to their budget, but Holiday disasters came in close second, with transport concerns coming in third.
The results were extremely interesting, so we thought we’d create a handy infographic to visually display the results.
Want to embed this to your website? Simply copy the code below;
<p><img src=“http://www.holidaysafe.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Family-Worries-Infographic.jpg”alt=Term Time Holidays Infographic</span></p>
<p>Holidaysafe is an award winning travel insurance provider which offers specialist Family Travel Insurance. Visit <a href=”http://www.holidaysafe.co.uk/family-travel-insurance/”>Holidaysafe.co.uk</a> for an instant quote.</p>
As mentioned in the graphic, although we can’t help you keep the kids entertained, we can help when it comes to protecting your family against unexpected holiday disasters, such as medical emergencies or damaged possessions.
Every Holidaysafe travel insurance policy offers the following benefits;
- Doctor managed emergency medical helpline which is available 24/7
- Award winning cover – we’ve been voted Travel Insurance Provider of the Year and Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider in 2016.
- A UK based claims and customer service centre.
- A 15% discount when you buy online (against the cost of purchasing though our customer service centre).
- 14 day cooling off period, just in case you change your mind
- No small print in our policy wordings
- Cover for medical conditions, cancellation, gadgets, baggage and much more is also available
For more information and a free no obligation quotation, please visit Holidaysafe.co.uk.
Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.