Holidaysafe at the Bexhill MotoFest – Come and See us!
At Holidaysafe we relish any opportunity to celebrate all things biker, which is why we decided to sponsor the Bexhill MotoFest, which is taking place in East Sussex on Sunday 27th July. East Sussex is a popular hub of biker culture and history, and Bexhill is actually the birthplace of British Motor Racing, so it is the perfect place to celebrate with a range of shows, exhibitions and experts.
Whether you’re a hard core biker fanatic or just someone looking for a fun day out, here are some reasons why everyone will enjoy the Bexhill MotoFest;
• Live Moto Gymkhana on the sea front.
• Unique Motorcycle as Art exhibition featuring the HESKETH 24 (the only bike of its kind in the world).
• Massive Harley Davidson and pre 1960 bike cavalcade.
• Live Music.
• Kids Fun Fair and Osset Electric Trials bike arena.
• Trade stands and exhibitors.
• Town Centre motorcycle only parking.
• 50 + Cafes, Restaurants, Pubs and Bars offering the widest possible choice of food, drink and live entertainment.
As well as officially sponsoring the event, Holidaysafe will also be exhibiting at the show (see map below), so please feel free to attend and ask our experts any questions you may have about motorcycle travel and specialist insurance, including cover for racing, track days, touring and apparel.
Plus, Holidaysafe will also be offering all attendees of the MotoFest the chance to win a Go Pro Hero 3 Helmet Cam! Simply visit the Holidaysafe stand or find a member of the team to enter. For more information visit our Competition Blog
, the winner will be announced during the event on Sunday so get your entries in quick!
We look forward to seeing you in Bexhill!
Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.