Santa’s Christmas Eve Travels [Infographic]
Ever wondered how many tonnes of toys Santa has to transport on Christmas Eve? How many stops he has to make to make? How about how many miles he has to travel? Or how about the number of miles he has to travel in one night? To give you the facts and figures on Santa’s Christmas Eve travels, we’ve created the handy infographic below.
We’ve also included the top three toys for 2016, the cost of Santa’s travel insurance and some top things he should be aware of when purchasing said insurance (hint – Santa needs to be careful he doesn’t overdo it on the sherry and check that sleight riding is covered!).
Want to embed this to your website? Simply copy the code below;
<p><img src=“https://www.holidaysafe.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Santa-Infographic.jpeg”alt=Santa’s Travels Infographic</span></p>
<p>Holidaysafe is an award winning travel insurance provider which offers specialist Family Travel Insurance. Visit <a href=”https://www.holidaysafe.co.uk/family-travel-insurance/”>Holidaysafe.co.uk</a> for an instant quote.</p>
Every Holidaysafe travel insurance policy offers the following benefits;
- Doctor managed emergency medical helpline which is available 24/7
- Award winning cover – we’ve been voted Travel Insurance Provider of the Year and Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider in 2016.
- A UK based claims and customer service centre.
- A 15% discount when you buy online (against the cost of purchasing though our customer service centre).
- 14 day cooling off period, just in case you change your mind
- No small print in our policy wordings
- Cover for medical conditions, cancellation, gadgets, baggage and much more is also available
For more information and a free no obligation quotation, please visit Holidaysafe.co.uk.
Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.