The World’s Laziest Countries
For some, the perfect holiday involves lazing on a beach or by the pool, soaking up the sun, and generally relaxing and chilling out. If you want to travel to a relaxed destination this year, then you are in luck! The Metro have recently published a list of the World’s laziest countries, the top 10 include;
3. Saudi Arabia
9. United Arab Emirates
The list was calculated based on how active the citizens of the country were. Surprisingly, on the whole women were seen as ‘lazier’ than men, becuase more men were found to be working every day and leaving the house. Even more surprisingly, the USA, which tends to have a reputation for laziness, was extremely far down the list, ranking in the 40s, whereas the UK ranked in the top 10!
Whatever type of holiday you are planning this year, Holidaysafe have an affordable and comprehensive travel insurance policy to suit you. Without quality cover you could find yourself out of pocket if you have a holiday mishap. Every Holidaysafe policy offers;
Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.
- Cover for cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, cash, travel documents and much more.
- Multiple levels of cover allowing you to choose the best policy to suit your budget and holiday.
- UK, Europe and Worldwide trip options available.
- Our family travel insurance offers FREE cover for your children.
- Automatic cover for hundreds of activities free of charge, with the option to extend this cover to include many more.
- A Doctor led medical emergency helpline available 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- Discounts for couples.
- 14 day cooling off period.
- We have also been featured in multiple Which? Best Rate Travel Insurance tables since 2010!