Win a Shoei XR1100 Helmet with Holidaysafe
To celebrate the 2015 motorcycle season, Holidaysafe are offering one lucky biker the chance to win a Shoei XR1100 Helmet.
Shoei has been at the forefront of motorcycle helmet technology, design, safety and innovation for over 50 years, which is why it continues to be one of the most popular and highly rated brands on the market. Now you could win a Shoei XR1100 worth over £400!
To enter our competition, all you need to do is visit us at Bike1066
in Hastings on Monday 4th May 2015 (Pelham Place Area), or at the Bexhill MotoFest
on Sunday 26th July 2015.
Holidaysafe will be exhibiting at both events, so simply find our stand and complete a short competition slip to enter.
After both events, a winner will be chosen at random, and will be contacted by email. Once we have gained their size requirements, we will then offer the winner a range of styles and colours to choose from, depending on the stock availability from our chosen suppliers.
For full competition terms and conditions, please see the information below.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Competition Terms & Conditions
About The Promoter:
1. The Holidaysafe Travel Insurance ‘Motorcycle Events’ competition is run by Holidaysafe Travel Insurance. Holidaysafe Travel Insurance and www.holidaysafe.co.uk are trading names of Infinity Insurance Solutions Ltd, P O Box 572, Hadlow, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 9LY. (“The Promoter”)
2. Holidaysafe Travel Insurance and Infinity Insurance Solutions Ltd are authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) FRN: 528912.
How To Enter:
3. Users must be 18 or over to enter. Users must be a resident of the UK to enter.
4. This competition cannot be entered by any employees, employee relatives, or anyone related to Holidaysafe Travel Insurance or Infinity Insurance Solutions.
5. This competition will be available to attendees of the Hastings Bike 1066 and Bexhill MotoFest events, either via the Holidaysafe stand or via one of our staff who will be circulating.
6. Entrants are required to complete a competition slip with at least their email address, and hand to a member of the Holidaysafe team. Slips without an email address or not handed to a member of the Holidaysafe team will not be entered into the prize draw.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to store any data in strict accordance with the Data Protection Act Guidelines. Any data collected as a result of this promotion will not be sold, transferred, or exchanged with any other third party and will remain the property of Holidaysafe Travel Insurance and Infinity Insurance Solutions.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to contact all entrants after the competition with relevant marketing materials, including the Holidaysafe quarterly newsletter.
9. The competition will run from 04/05/2015 until 26/07/2015. The competition dates may be altered, changed or extended at the discretion of The Promoter.
10. The prize is a Shoei XR1100 motorcycle helmet (“The Prize”). The Prize is non-negotiable and cannot be exchanged, upgraded, transferred or refunded for a cash or physical alternative.
11. The Promoter will endeavor to offer a range of colours and designs for the winner to choose from, but this will totally depend on the winner’s size requirements and stock availability from our chosen supplier.
Choosing a Winner:
12. The Winner will be chosen at random by selected employees of Holidaysafe Travel Insurance after the Bexhill Motofest on the 26th July 2015. The judge’s decision is final.
13. The Winner will be notified via email within 7 days after the competition closes by a representative of Holidaysafe Travel Insurance.
14. If The Promoter does not receive a response from The Winner within 7 days after first contact, The Promoter shall deem the Prize as unclaimed. At the discretion of The Promoter, the prize may be allocated to a substitute winner.
Receiving The Prize:
15. The Winner may be required to have their photo taken and take part in a short travel related interview for the Holidaysafe Travel Insurance blog upon receiving The Prize. Blog content, word count and quantity remains the discretion of The Promoter. The finished content will be published on the Holidaysafe Travel Insurance blog, and any other formats including, but not limited to, the Holidaysafe Travel Insurance newsletter, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ pages, publications, marketing material or any other channel, online or in print, as required.
16. Please allow at least two weeks for delivery of the prize.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Shoei. You are providing your information to Holidaysafe Travel Insurance which is a trading name of Infinity Insurance Solutions.
18. The Promoter is entitled to change, amend, cancel, or review the competition, terms and conditions and any other relevant material as required without prior notice. By entering, entrants will have agreed to abide by these terms and conditions and any revisions or amendments. The entrant agrees that The Promoter will not accept liability for such changes or any inconvenience caused as a result thereof.
19. This prize draw and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) and/or the survey will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the prize draw or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) and/or the survey will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.