High Risk Destination Travel Insurance
Get a Quote
At Holidaysafe we aim to provide travel insurance to suit any trip and budget, but unfortunately, there are some trips we just cannot cover, for example; travel against the advice of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO), and travel to high-risk areas such as war, crisis and disaster relief zones.
To ensure your travels are covered against unexpected holiday disasters, we’ve teamed up with Voyager Insurance Services, to provide their High-Risk Voyager product for our customers.
High Risk Travel Insurance benefits
Put simply, High-Risk Voyager provides cover for travelling to high-risk territorial zones not covered by standard travel insurance policies. High-Risk Voyager is available to UK & EEA Residents (and overseas dependent territories) and offers the following benefits for cover outside of your Home Country;
- Cover includes emergency medical evacuation and repatriation, plus political and natural disaster evacuation expenses.
- Available online and even after departure.
- Emergency One Tap App and pre-trip country files available prior to travel.
- Emergency and medical assistance helpline are available 24/7, which is staffed by experienced coordinators to assist with emergencies, evacuations and repatriations.
- Designed for travelling professionals and pioneers such as journalists, photographers, filmmakers, aid workers, interpreters, volunteers, students and engineers.
- Suitable for business and work trips up to 365 days and leisure travel up to 31 days.
- Single and Multi-Trip policies available, with two levels of cover to choose from.
- Convenient 24/7 access to a UK based GP at any time during your trip
- Cover for personal accident, hijack, mugging, piracy, wrongful detention, plus PTSD assessment and counselling following a hostile event.
- Optional cover for baggage, cancellation and enhanced protection against personal accident.
To get a quote, simply click on our ‘Get a Quote’ button and to visit the Holidaysafe High-Risk Voyager section of the Voyager Insurance website.
Get a Quote
FCO Countries of High Risk Travel
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) has a list of countries which are not recommended for travel – please check the FCO’s website for their most up to date advice.
You’ll find that a lot of insurance providers will decline to insure you if you are travelling to one of these countries. However, we’ve teamed up with Voyager to help you get cover. Click ‘Get a Quote’ above for more information.
The above insurance is arranged and administered on behalf of Holidaysafe Travel Insurance on a non-advised basis by Voyager Insurance Services Ltd. GlobalVoyager is a trading name of Voyager Insurance Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number: 556042). Registered address: Buzzards Hall, Friars Street, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 2AA. Financial Services Register Number: 202912.