Kilimanjaro Travel Insurance
Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro is a real challenge, so to set yourself up for success you need to ensure you have trained adequately, purchased the right equipment and invested in specialist travel insurance. Holidaysafe have created a sports and equipment extension, allowing you to choose the policy to suit you and then tailor your cover to create a dedicated Kilimanjaro Travel Insurance policy.
Our range of travel insurance policies include the following benefits:
- Cover for lost, damaged, stolen or delayed activity equipment as standard, including; helmet, gloves, thermals, ropes and boots when you select our sports and equipment extension on the Options page of the quote process.
- Cover for trekking and mountaineering up to 6,000m when you purchase Activity Pack Eight on the Options Page of the quote process (other mountaineering height limits are also available.).
- We provide cover for cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, cash and travel documents and much more.
- We also cover repatriation in the event of a medical emergency, illness, accident or injury.
- Our medical emergency helpline is available 24 hours, 365 days of the year.
- We give discounts for couples, single parent families, and kids are covered for FREE under our family policy.
- If you change your mind, you have a 14 day cooling off period.
Mount Kilimanjaro is extremely popular with dedicated mountaineers and tourists alike, it is Africa’s highest mountain, and unlike other peaks, it requires no specialist training or equipment to climb most of the mountain.
However, climbing a mountain, in even the best conditions, is still a massive test of your fitness, health and endurance. That is why it is so vital that you invest in specialist travel insurance before you leave. Without travel insurance you leave yourself vulnerable to potentially massive bills if you become injured or lose your possessions whilst abroad.
Could you afford the thousands of pounds it would cost to airlift you to hospital if you became injured on the mountain? Not to mention the bills for the hospital treatment alone. Furthermore, would you know where to turn if your vital belongings became damaged or if you lost your passport abroad?
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- FREE and secure Customer Area
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- Kent-based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Your Money 'Best Online Travel Insurance Provider' 2018
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016