Marathon Travel Insurance
Running a marathon can present a huge strain on your body, and can be extremely exhausting and potentially damaging. A number of injuries and mishaps can happen ranging from blisters to stress fractures. That is why Holidaysafe have created a specialist Marathon Travel Insurance policy; you get all the usual travel insurance features, plus specialist benefits to protect you and your kit during the marathon.
If you’re planning to take part in a marathon abroad then Holidaysafe has a specialist travel insurance policy to cover your trip. This cover includes;
- Specialist Marathon Holiday Insurance starting from just £7.97*, with cover for UK, European and Worldwide trips available.
- Cover for Marathons, Triathlons, Iron Man and Adventure Racing as standard.
- Cover in case you cannot participate on the day of your chosen event.
- Cover for your equipment in case it is lost, stolen, damaged or delayed, including running shoes, jerseys or vests, wetsuits used exclusively for Triathlons, GPS, pedometers, heart monitors plus much more.
- Cover for cancellation, mugging and hijack, cash, travel documents, personal accident, personal liability plus much more.
- Discounts given for couples and kids are covered for FREE under our family policy.
Taking part in a marathon takes a massive amount of training and organisation; booking flights, preparing your body and booking your place in the marathon. Just don’t forget the last vital piece of the puzzle before you leave – invest in specialist travel insurance.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- UK based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Which? Recommended Provider for Travel Insurance May 2018
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017
*Pricing based on a 35-year-old travelling to Europe for three days
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.