Sailing Travel Insurance
Sailing holidays are a truly luxurious way to spend your time off, drifting in the sun on clear calm seas, leaving the stresses and strains of real life behind you on the shore. Whether you’re sailing around Europe or heading further afield for a Worldwide trip, Holidaysafe have a dedicated and affordable travel insurance policy which will protect you against unforeseen circumstances.
Holidaysafe’s Sailing Travel Insurance policy includes all the usual travel insurance details, plus the following benefits;
- Specialist Sailing Holiday Insurance starting from just £15.94*, with cover for UK, European and Worldwide trips available.
- Inshore and Offshore sailing up to 150 nautical miles from land covered as standard, and cover for Ocean sailing 150+ nautical miles from land available for an additional premium.
- Cover for your sailing equipment in case it is lost, stolen, damaged or delayed, including GPS units, radios, lifesaver vests and waterproof clothing.
- Cover if the only qualified skipper is taken ill or is injured.
- Cover for cancellation, mugging and hijack, cash, travel documents, personal accident, personal liability plus much more.
- A Yacht Charter Excess Waiver is also available.
- Cover for Racing and Regatta events also available for an additional premium.
- Discounts given for couples and kids are covered for FREE under our family policy.
Just remember that holiday mishaps can occur at any time, whether you are surrounded by people on the shore, or in total privacy on the boat, you must prepare for all eventualities. The most typical problems range from losing personal possessions to sea sickness and extreme dehydration.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- FREE and secure Customer Area
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- Kent-based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Your Money 'Best Online Travel Insurance Provider' 2018
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016
*Pricing based on a 35-year-old travelling to Europe for three days
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.