Triathlon Travel Insurance
Competing in a Triathlon anywhere in the world is the ultimate test of fitness and strength, combining swimming, cycling & running into one mammoth competition. Whether you’re competing as a training goal, for bragging rights, or as part of a trip abroad, you need to invest in quality travel insurance to protect you, your equipment and your trip against a holiday disaster.
Holidaysafe’s specialist Cycling Travel Insurance covers Triathlons plus the following benefits;
- Cycling and Triathlon holiday insurance starting from just £14.24*, with cover for UK, European and Worldwide trips available.
- Two levels of cover available, so you can pick the policy which best suits your travel needs.
- Cover for lost, damaged or stolen bikes up to £5,000, and accessories including wet suits & race computers up to £2,000.
- Specialist cover for medical emergencies, plus cover for physiotherapy and emergency dental treatment under our Cycling Plus policy.
- Includes cover for cycle racing, novice cycling, touring, charity events, time trials and Triathlons.
- Cycling Plus also includes cover if you are forced to leave your bike behind (due to injury or illness), including a benefit to collect your bike after you have returned to the UK.
- Cover for race entry fees if you are unable to participate in your event.
- Cover for cancellation, mugging and hijack, cash, travel documents, personal accident, personal liability plus much more.
- Discounts given for couples and kids are covered for FREE under our family policy.
Taking part in a Triathlon puts an enormous amount of strain on your body, pushing your fitness and mental state to the extreme. Therefore, it is extremely important that you invest in dedicated travel insurance before you travel; you have trained and prepared for months, so don’t forget this final and vital piece of planning.
Although the risk of injury is not that high, you could still face exhaustion, extreme dehydration and even bad sprains or breaks, which could potentially end in thousands of pounds worth of medical bills. Furthermore, if you lose your vital travel documents or possessions before you even take part, you could face huge costs if you have overlooked triathlon travel insurance.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- FREE and secure Customer Area
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- 24/7 access to a UK based GP during your trip
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- Kent-based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Your Money 'Best Online Travel Insurance Provider' 2018
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016
*Pricing based on a 35-year-old travelling to Europe for three days
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.