Yachting Travel Insurance
If you’re a yachting enthusiast, Holidaysafe has created a specialist policy for you. Even the most experienced sailor can find themselves ill or in trouble whilst abroad, whether you have mislaid your passport or have developed sun stroke, you need travel insurance to protect against the unexpected.
Holidaysafe’s Yachting Travel Insurance provides the following benefits;
- Specialist Yachting Holiday Insurance starting from just £15.94, with cover for UK, European and Worldwide trips available
- Inshore and Offshore sailing up to 150 nautical miles from land covered as standard, and cover for Ocean sailing 150+ nautical miles available for an additional premium.
- If you are chartering a yacht at your destination, we also offer a Yacht Charter Excess Waiver extension.
- Cover for your yachting equipment in case it is lost, stolen, damaged or delayed, including GPS units, radios, lifesaver vests and waterproof clothing.
- Cover if the only qualified skipper is taken ill or is injured.
- Cover for cancellation, mugging and hijack, cash, travel documents, personal accident, personal liability plus much more.
- Cover for Racing and Regatta events also available for an additional premium.
- Discounts given for couples and kids are covered for FREE under our family policy.
A true holiday means getting away from everyday life, setting sail and heading out into open waters, sailing on a calm and crystal blue sea, sunbathing on the deck, breathing in the fresh air and enjoying the peace and quiet.
A yachting holiday is perfect for anyone who wants to feel completely free on their holiday, travelling from place to place and only mooring to explore the new location. You can leave the shore behind and simply set off wherever the winds take you.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- FREE and secure Customer Area
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- 24/7 access to a UK based GP during your trip
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- Kent-based Customer Service Team
And Much More
*Price based on a 18-35-year-old travelling to Europe for two days on a Yachting policy.
Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices