Safari Travel Insurance
At Holidaysafe we believe you shouldn’t have to pay the world to achieve your travelling dreams, which is why we cover UK booked safaris as standard across our ranges of award winning policies. We also cover non-UK booked Safaris and Safari Trekking worldwide for a small additional premium.
Holidaysafe’s range of travel insurance policies include the following benefits:
- A Doctor managed emergency helpline, which is available 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- Cover for repatriation in the event of a medical emergency, accident, injury or illness.
- Discounts for travelling couples.
- Free cover for children under our family policy and discounts for single parent families.
- A 14 day cooling off period, should you change your mind.
- Cover in the event of cancellation or medical emergencies, plus cover for personal belongings, cash, travel documents and much more.
- We will also cover you for volunteering abroad as standard.
- Cover for UK booked safaris covered as standard, plus you can extend your cover to include non-UK booked safaris and safari trekking by selecting activity extension pack two on the Options page of the quote process.
Visualise waking up in the morning in the splendour of the African landscape, heading out into nature to explore and search for wild and endangered animals. If you are a nature enthusiast or an animal lover, this is probably a dream scenario, a chance to escape your everyday life and experience other cultures and ways of life.
One of the most popular safari destinations is Kenya, where you could potentially spot;
- And Elephants to name just a few.
However, this kind of trip comes with its own dangers and risks, which is why it is vital that you invest in specialist safari travel insurance before you leave for your trip. With some basic travel insurance policies you have to pay extra to be protected on Safari, but with Holidaysafe we cover UK booked safaris as standard across our range of policies.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- UK based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Which? Recommended Provider for Travel Insurance May 2018
- Your Money 'Best Online Travel Insurance Provider' 2018
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016