Trekking Travel Insurance
Whether you are trekking in Wales or in the Himalayas, you need to make sure that you have adequate trekking travel insurance to protect you during your trip. Trekking in its very nature takes you away from the beaten track and back to nature, and anything can happen whilst you are out exploring.
That is why Holidaysafe has created a specialist sports and equipment extension, so you can ensure your specialist equipment in covered, plus much more.
Holidaysafe’s range of travel insurance policies include the following benefits:
- Cover for lost, damaged, stolen or delayed activity equipment as standard, including; helmet, gloves, thermals, ropes and boots when you select our sports and equipment extension on the Options page of the quote process.
- Cover for trekking and mountaineering up to 6,000m when you purchase Activity Pack Eight on the Options Page of the quote process (other mountaineering height limits are also available).
- Discounts given for couples, single parent families, and kids are covered for FREE under our family policy.
- Cover for repatriation in the event of a medical emergency, accident, injury or illness.
- UK, Europe and worldwide cover options available.
- Emergency helpline open 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- 14 day cooling off period.
- Cover includes cancellation, repatriation, activity equipment, medical emergencies, personal belongings, cash and travel documents and much more.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- FREE and secure Customer Area
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- Kent-based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Your Money 'Best Online Travel Insurance Provider' 2018
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016