Airport By Rail
Planning how to get to the airport can sometimes be an afterthought, however it should be a key part of your holiday planning to ensure delays don’t ruin your holiday before it’s even begun.
If you’re trying to plan how to get to the airport, we have a convenient alternative to gambling with motorway traffic – travel by train! No need to worry about traffic or parking; simply hop on and off the train.
Holidaysafe have partnered with Holiday Extras to offer affordable rail tickets which include the following benefits;
- Tickets available to 8 UK airports (Birmingham, Glasgow, Gatwick, Luton, Stansted, Heathrow, Manchester and Newcastle).
- Save up to 20% on rail ticket prices.
- Children under 5 travel FREE and up to two children under 16 travel FREE
- Underground tickets are included when travelling via London
- Your ticket will be valid for up to one month – giving you the freedom to travel.
- If your outbound flight time is changed or your inbound flight is delayed, you will still be able to use your ticket.
- Tickets can be booked up to 5 days in advance of your departure date.
- Tickets are printed by Holiday Extras and despatched by First class post on the first working day after you book.
To get a price for your trip to the airport, simply click below.
Get a Quote
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.