Medical Condition Travel Insurance
Travel Insurance is absolutely vital when travelling abroad because without it you could be vulnerable to expensive bills if you suffer an illness or injury abroad. Many people wrongly assume that their European Health Insurance Card or EHIC will cover all of their medical costs when travelling in Europe, however, this will not cover the costs of getting you home or, in some cases, even pay for all of your treatment and medications. Furthermore, if you are travelling outside of Europe the costs of medical treatment and repatriation can be colossal.
Holidaysafe’s medical travel insurance provides cover for any costs that you might incur if you suffer a sudden and unforeseen injury or illness whilst on your holiday or trip. To find out more about our range of policies and to check out our great prices, simply click on our Get a Quote button and then choose the type of policy you are looking for, e.g. Single Trip.
All Holidaysafe policies provide medical travel insurance as standard and include:
- Specialist Protectif medical risk rating service, so you can ensure all your conditions are covered.
- The choice of the level of protection you require, from £2million to £10 million.
- Emergency Repatriation back to the UK if medically necessary.
- The cost of one relative or friend to travel out to you, or stay with you if you are hospitalised.
- The cost of getting home if you have been hospitalised and miss your return flight.
- UK, Europe and Worldwide options available.
- Choose from a range of policies and cover options including Single, Multi and Winter Sports cover.
- 100 sports and activities covered at no additional charge.
- In the unlikely event that we cannot provide cover for your medical conditions, our sister company Insurancewith might be able to help.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- FREE and secure Customer Area
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- Kent-based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Your Money 'Best Online Travel Insurance Provider' 2018
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016
A shocking majority of us do not take our annual holiday allowance, and instead let our precious days off fall to the way side. However, now there is a medical reason to ensure you take every last day – not going on holiday is bad for your health.
Travel Tips & Advice
It has come to light that the NHS has decided that GP’s should stop prescribing travel vaccines that are exclusively for travel.
To make sure you stay healthy and well during your holidays, you must be prepared. Here are our top tips for avoiding a holiday disaster, and staying healthy abroad;
Deep vein thrombosis or DVT is when a blood clot forms in a vein, this often occurs in the legs because of long periods of immobility, but it can happen elsewhere in the body, for example the arms.
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.