Over 50s Travel Insurance
Age is just a number – after all, you’re as young as you feel. That said, if you’re over 50 you can make the most of the fantastic travel insurance packages we offer. Now is as good a time as ever to get out and see the world. 50 is the new 30.
When you hit the big five-O there’s a good chance you’ll find yourself with a lot more free time than you’ve had at earlier periods of your life. The kids have moved out, you’ve been at work long enough to earn plenty of holiday leave, and you’re finally ready to go out and see the world like you always wanted.
Here at Holidaysafe, we want to do everything we can to make that dream a reality. No matter where you’re headed, or what kind of medical condition you have, you’ll find a policy which perfectly matches your needs.
Get a Quote
Over 50s Travel Insurance Benefits
You can make the most of a wide range of benefits when it comes to your insurance. Some of these include:
- No upper age limits for single trip policies (depending on the outcome of your medical screening, your age, trip duration, and destination of choice).
- Multi trip policies for anyone who’s 79 and under
- A wide range of cover levels and extensions (our cruise extension will always be needed when cruising)
- Cover for cancellations, loss of personal belongings and travel documents, medical emergencies and repatriation
- Discounts for couples
- Discounts for families with children under 18
At Holidaysafe, we understand the importance of providing detailed coverage for our customers. That’s why we’re willing to go out of our way to ensure you’re not left in the lurch when it comes to your insurance needs.
Get a Quote
Travelling with a medical condition
The older we find ourselves, the more our bodies start to play up. If you’re looking for over 50s travel insurance, but have an existing medical condition, fear not. We’ll be able to cover you for hundreds of conditions. Using our Protectif Online Medical Screening process, we’ll be able to assess you for a number of potential conditions.
All Holidaysafe Travel Insurance policies are able to include cover for hundreds of medical conditions, and declaring them online is quick and simple thanks to the specialist Protectif medical risk rating service.
Some of the most common ones include:
- High blood pressure / hypertension
- High cholesterol
- Underactive thyroid / hypothyroidism
- Diabetes (both type 1 and type 2)
- Food allergies and intolerance
- Heart conditions
- and many more…
The Foreign Office reports that 9 out of every 10 travelers over the age of 50 invest in travel insurance before a holiday. We aren’t happy with that number. Everyone should get cover before any trip away, or they run the risk of massively missing out when they’re abroad. Don’t leave yourself in the lurch – get covered today.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- FREE and secure Customer Area
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- Kent-based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Your Money 'Best Online Travel Insurance Provider' 2018
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016
*Price based on a 55 year old, travelling to Europe for 3 days