Gadget Travel Insurance
Nowadays we’re all slightly addicted to technology, especially where travel is concerned. Everyone takes at least one gadget away with them, whether it’s a smartphone, iPod, camera or tablet computer. However, many travellers don’t ensure that their gadgets are fully protected during their trip abroad.*
Most travel insurers actually exclude gadgets from their policies, and others offer very unrealistic cover for phones and valuables. However, at Holidaysafe we understand that the modern traveller needs their gadgets to keep them in contact, entertained or simply to capture precious travel experiences.
That’s why we’ve teamed up with gadget specialists Bastion Insurance Services, to protect your gadgets whilst you’re away on holiday. Many of our policies include this cover as standard (for example Premier, Premier Plus and Premier Platinum Single or Multi Trip policies), so please consider selecting one of these policies if you require cover for gadgets.
Bastion’s range of benefits include;
- Cover for repairing or replacing damaged, lost or stolen gadgets up to the value of £3,000 – ideal for all of the most common gadget people take away with them.
- Reimbursement for unauthorised calls or downloaded data if your mobile phone is used fraudulently – something that becomes an often overlooked area of protection and support.
- Electrical or mechanical breakdown cover outside of the manufacturer’s guarantee period – giving you complete peace of mind to enjoy your technology on holiday.
- Accidental damage – one of the most common claim areas for cameras, phones and other travel tech.
- Includes cover for mobile phones (including iPhone), iPads, tablets, e-readers, laptops, satellite navigation systems, cameras, portable DVD players, portable handheld games consoles and much more!
Before purchasing this gadget cover please ensure you are aware that:
- There is no cover if your gadget/s were purchased second hand.
- There is no cover if you cannot provide a valid proof of purchase/ownership (see your policy wording document for further details).
- There is no cover if your gadget/s is more than 36 months old when you start your trip.
To get a quote, simply click the ‘Get a Quote’ button and choose your preferred policy – if gadget cover is not included it will be marked with a red X.
Holidaysafe’s award-winning insurance offers;
- Multiple levels of cover, so you can choose the policy to suit your budget and trip.
- UK, Europe and World Wide destination options.
- Optional cover for sports and activities, with 100 popular activities covered as standard.
- Discounts for couples, single parent families and FREE insurance for children under our family policy.
- No small print.
*Please note, if you have an ‘all-risks’ section on your home insurance policy, you may already have cover for your gadgets. We suggest that you check your home insurance policy to ensure that you do not duplicate your cover.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- FREE and secure Customer Area
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- Kent-based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Your Money 'Best Online Travel Insurance Provider' 2018
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.