Which? Rated Travel Insurance Policies from Holidaysafe
Holidaysafe has been featured in the Which? Best Rate Travel Insurance tables since 2010, and in May 2018 Holidaysafe was also announced as a Which? Recommended Provider for Travel Insurance.
To qualify as a Which? Recommended Provider an insurer must; have a customer score of 70% or above, have received an average or above average policy score, be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and be available to the general public. In the May 2018 Which? Travel Insurance tables, Holidaysafe received a policy score of 92%, a customer score of 70% and an overall total of 81%!
Twice a year Which? scrutinise 200 travel insurance policies, and combine their technical analysis on 22 separate criteria with customer feedback to create an overall policy score. This means that Which? only recognise insurers who offer great products, value for money, plus first class customer service.
To be featured in the Best Rate guides, the minimum policy requirements include at least £2 million of medical cover for Europe and £5 million worldwide, £1,500 baggage cover and £3,000 for cancellation or curtailment. If providers do not offer those cover levels, or if they fail to obtain a Which? score of 65%+, they will not be included in the tables.
The Best Rate categories Holidaysafe is currently featured in include:
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Which? Recommended Provider for Travel Insurance May 2018
- Your Money 'Best Online Travel Insurance Provider' 2018
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.