Dubai Travel Insurance
Dubai is well known for luxury shopping, an amazing skyline and masses of desert. It truly offers a multitude of adventures within the city and surrounding regions, so what are you waiting for?
Last year, over 14 Million people travelled to Dubai, sampling the culture this city has to offer.
Dubai is much more than sun, sea and sand, with water parks, desert safaris, museums and more. The malls offer a shopping experience like no other, with ski slopes and aquariums as standard features.
Whether you are going for a chilled holiday around the pool or an adventure holiday, we offer holiday insurance to suit any trip to Dubai. *
Get a Quote
Travel Insurance to Dubai
If you need travel insurance for Dubai, Holidaysafe offers an award-winning range of worldwide travel insurance policies to protect you against unexpected disasters. When you buy a travel insurance policy from Holidaysafe, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Cover includes cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, repatriation, cash, travel documents and much more.
- Multiple levels of cover allowing you to choose the best policy for your budget and your holiday.
- 100 sports and activities covered as standard.
- Discounts for couples.
- Kids go free on our family policy.
- No small print.
Remember to select ‘Worldwide Excluding the USA, Caribbean, Canada and Mexico’ to be covered for your trip.
Get a Quote
Top Tips for travelling to Dubai
Dubai does have a few rules which are very different from those in the UK, you must respect these laws during your trip, or you will face legal repercussions.
- Alcohol is only to be consumed at licensed hotels. Some expats will obtain a license in order to drink at home, but unless you are staying with friends who have this, stick to the hotel bars and restaurants. Never consume alcohol in the street.
- It is considered rude and obtrusive to take pictures of people, especially women, without permission. Please take care when taking holiday snaps.
- PDA’s are considered indecent, so make sure that you keep your private moments for in private. Even holding hands is a grey area, kissing is a definite no-no, so ensure you lock lips in your room rather than on the street.
Best Time to Visit Dubai
To make sure you don’t boil to a crisp, the best time to visit Dubai is between November and March when the temperatures drop slightly. Generally, the weather is either hot or even hotter, with temperatures reaching as high as 36°C in August, with the lowest temperature reaching around 19°C in January. On the odd occasion, you may experience the rarest sightings of rain usually occurring in February.
With some much to offer, we don’t know where to start with the variety of activities on offer! Here are some ideas of things not to miss whilst visiting the region.
- A 4WD Desert Jeep Safari with an authentic Bedouin dinner under the stars.
- The Dubai Fountain – shooting water 500 feet into the air and choreographed to music.
- A trip to the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world!
- Aquaventure Waterpark, the No.1 water park in the Middle East.
Get a Quote
What to Eat and Drink whilst travelling to Dubai?
Remember, Muslims are prohibited from eating pork and therefore it won’t be included on Arab menus.
- Stuffed Camel – A firm UAE favourite, and one that is likely to be seen at weddings due to the size.
- Al Harees – a famous dish made from meat and wheat that can be eaten as a savoury or sweet dish.
- Fatteh – Layers of stock soaked bread, chickpeas, stuffed aubergines and a yoghurt and tahini topping.
- Luqaimat – A very popular dessert during Ramadan. The small deep-fried dumplings are made from butter, milk, sugar, flour, saffron and cardamom.
- Jellab – A typical UAE drink made with Grape molasses and rose water blended, topped with pine nuts and raisins.
Key Contact Details and Important Information
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- FREE and secure Customer Area
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- Kent-based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Your Money 'Best Online Travel Insurance Provider' 2018
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.