Excess Waiver Travel Insurance Extension
Buying any insurance policy should give with peace of mind, so you can relax in the knowledge that your money and possessions are protected against any unforeseen disasters. However, when disaster strikes, many consumers forget that they may still need to pay an ‘excess’ which is their contribution towards the cost of the claim.
No excess travel insurance
Depending on the level of excess, some people may still be left with a small hole in their pocket, which is why Holidaysafe are proud to offer their customers a range of zero excess travel insurance policies.
Holidaysafe offers a range of policies and levels of cover, which all contain different excess levels. However, if you would rather have nothing to pay in the event of a claim, we offer two options;
- If you’re looking for a Single or Multi Trip policy, we offer two levels of cover which have a zero excess as standard. These policies are called Premier Platinum and Premier Plus, which offer great levels of cover for your holiday plus a nil excess.
- Alternatively, if you would prefer a different type of policy, or a lower level of cover, we also offer an Excess Waiver option across our range of policy types and cover levels.
To opt for a zero excess travel insurance policy, simply click our ‘Get a Quote’ button and choose a policy type, for example Single Trip, you can then choose to add the Excess Waiver at the bottom of the options page during the quote process.
No excess extension availability
Holidaysafe’s Excess Waiver Extension is available for a small additional premium on the following policies;
- Single Trip
- Multi Trip
- Winter Sports
As well as offering our customers the chance to customise their excess, we also offer the following benefits;
- Multiple levels of cover across our range of specialist policies, so you can choose the level of cover to suit your trip and budget.
- UK, Europe and World Wide destinations available.
- Discounts for couples, single parent families, plus children go free on our family policy.
- Cover for 100 sports and activities as standard, with the option to extend your cover to include many more.
- No small print.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- UK based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Which? Recommended Provider for Travel Insurance May 2018
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.