Brazil Travel Insurance
If you’re looking for natural beauty, then Brazil is the destination for you. From beautiful beaches, lush jungles, rocky mountain peaks, winding rivers, stunning coral reefs and amazing wildlife, Brazil has something to entice any fauna and flora enthusiast. If you prefer metropolitan life, then Brazil’s cities also offer amazing cultural experiences filled with music, food, museums and dancing.
Whether you’re visiting Brazil for a walk on the wild side or a taste of the urban jungle, we have a travel insurance policy to suit any trip to Brazil.*
Benefits of our Policy
If you need travel insurance for Brazil, Holidaysafe offers an award-winning range of worldwide travel insurance policies to protect you against unexpected disasters. When you buy a travel insurance policy from Holidaysafe, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Cover includes cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, repatriation, cash, travel documents and much more.
- Multiple levels of cover allowing you to choose the best policy for your budget and holiday.
- 100 sports and activities covered as standard.
- Discounts for couples.
- Kids go free on our family policy.
- No small print.
Simply click ‘Get a Quote’ and remember to select ‘Worldwide excluding Mexico’ to be covered for your trip.
Key Contact Details and Important Information
Best Time to Visit
As Brazil is such a large country, the weather will vary depending on your destination of choice, however, the best time to visit Brazil is usually between August and September, when the temperatures are moderate and rain is uncommon.
What to See and Do
There is so much to see and do in Brazil, but here are some of our favourites to add to your itinerary;
- You must visit the awe-inspiring Christ the Redeemer statue and admire the views over Rio de Janeiro.
- Learn to samba in the nightclubs of Rio de Janeiro.
- Visit Copacabana Beach and either relax on the sand or partake in some volleyball.
- Take a cultural trip to Sao Paulo to visit the many museums, galleries and theatres.
- Explore Lake Janauari Ecological Park by canoe.
What to Eat and Drink
No trip to Brazil would be complete without trying Churrascaria, authentic Brazilian barbecue, and Brazil’s national cocktail Caipirinha, which is made from a mixture of sugar cane rum and lime.
Click here to view all countries Holidaysafe can provide cover for.*
*Please note Holidaysafe does not provide cover for any trip which goes against the advice of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO). Please check the FCO advice on your chosen destination before booking your trip or purchasing our insurance.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- FREE and secure Customer Area
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- 24/7 access to a UK based GP during your trip
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- Kent-based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Your Money 'Best Online Travel Insurance Provider' 2018
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.