Argentina Travel Insurance
Spanning over 2,000 miles from north to south, Argentina is a country of breathtaking landscapes; including waterfalls, glaciers, vineyards and deserts. As well as natural beauty, Argentina’s capital Buenos Aires is brimming with colourful culture and history, not to mention restaurants, nightclubs and theatres.
Whether you’re planning to explore the splendour of Patagonia or tango the night away in Buenos Aires, we have a holiday insurance policy to suit your trip and budget.*
Benefits of our Policy
If you need travel insurance for Argentina, Holidaysafe offer an award winning range of worldwide travel insurance policies to protect you against unexpected disasters. When you buy a travel insurance policy from Holidaysafe, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Cover includes cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, repatriation, cash, travel documents and much more.
- Multiple levels of cover allowing you to choose the best policy for your budget and holiday.
- 100 sports and activities covered as standard.
- Discounts for couples.
- Kids go free on our family policy.
- No small print.
Simply click ‘Get a Quote’ and remember to select ‘Worldwide Excluding USA, Caribbean, Canada and Mexico’ to be covered for your trip.
Key Contact Details and Important Information
Best Time to Visit
The weather in Argentina varies widely depending on your destination of choice, for example, the southern region including Patagonia is best visited in the summer months which fall between December and February, as temperatures are moderate and the weather good. If you’re planning a visit to the north of the country and the Iguazu Falls, the best time to visit is during winter, between June and August. On the other hand, Buenos Aires is best visited during spring and autumn, between September and November, to avoid the crowds and sweltering summer temperatures.
What to See and Do
There is so much to see and do in Argentina, but here are some of our favourites to add to your itinerary;
- Visit the Iguazu National Park and Falls.
- If you’re an animal lover, go to Southern Patagonia to see the penguin colonies.
- Learn to tango in the nightclubs of Buenos Aires.
- Consider yourself a wine connoisseur? Visit the vineyards of Mendoza to sample some amazing wines.
What to Eat and Drink
Argentinean wine, hot empanadas and Dulche de Leche.
Click here to view all countries Holidaysafe can provide cover for.*
*Please note Holidaysafe does not provide cover for any trip which goes against the advice of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO). Please check the FCO advice on your chosen destination before booking your trip or purchasing our insurance.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- UK based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Which? Recommended Provider for Travel Insurance May 2018
- Your Money 'Best Online Travel Insurance Provider' 2018
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.