Mountaineering Travel Insurance
Whether you’re intending to hike or climb your way up the Brecon Beacons or Everest, it is vital that you invest in quality travel insurance before you travel. That is why Holidaysafe has created a Sports and Equipment extension, so you can ensure your specialist mountaineering equipment is covered, plus much more.
Holidaysafe’s range of policies include all the usual cover, plus the following benefits;
- Medical emergency helpline available 365 days of the year, 24 hours a day.
- UK, Europe and worldwide trip options available.
- Cover for repatriation in the event of a medical emergency, accident, injury or illness.
- Discounts given for couples, single parent families, and kids are covered for FREE under our family policy.
- Cover for lost, damaged, stolen or delayed activity equipment as standard, including; helmet, gloves, thermals, ropes and boots when you select our sports and equipment extension on the Options page of the quote process.
- Cover for trekking and mountaineering up to 6,000m when you purchase Activity Pack Eight on the Options Page of the quote process (other mountaineering height limits are also available).
- Cover includes cancellation, medical emergencies, cash, travel documents, personal belongings and much more.
- 14 day cooling off period.
Although Mountaineering could be considered a risky way to spend a holiday, at Holidaysafe we understand that experienced Mountaineers will plan safe routes and be fully prepared – that is why we have created a specialist mountaineering policy at affordable prices.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- FREE and secure Customer Area
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- 24/7 access to a UK based GP during your trip
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
And Much More
Please note, Holidaysafe's online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Your Money 'Best Online Travel Insurance Provider' 2018
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016