USA Travel Insurance
Visiting the United States of America probably features on the to do list of most travellers, whether you want to ski in the Colorado Rockies, shop in New York City, sun yourself on a Miami Beach, drive Route 66 or walk amongst celebrities in Hollywood, the US really is a melting pot of cultures and attractions.
If you’re looking for US holiday insurance, we have a policy to suit your budget and trip.*
Benefits of our Policy
If you need travel insurance for America, Holidaysafe offer an award winning range of worldwide travel insurance policies to protect you against unexpected disasters. When you buy a travel insurance policy from Holidaysafe, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Cover includes cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, repatriation, cash, travel documents and much more.
- Multiple levels of cover allowing you to choose the best policy for your budget and holiday.
- 100 sports and activities covered as standard.
- Discounts for couples.
- Kids go free on our family policy.
- No small print.
Simply click ‘Get a Quote’ and remember to select ‘Worldwide excluding Mexico’ to be covered for your trip.
Key Contact Details and Important Information
Don’t forget that hospitals in the US only offer private health care treatment, meaning that any medical treatment could be extremely expensive. Ensure you contact our emergency medical team as soon as you seek treatment, so that they can liaise with the hospital on your behalf when it comes to payment.
Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit the US really depends on your State and activities of choice. If you’re looking for snow then January and February are usually the best time to visit. If you’re looking for sun then May-September are good months to visit to avoiding soaring temperatures and hoards of tourists.
What to See and Do
With over 3,000 miles of America to explore, you won’t be able to see everything in one trip, but below are some of our top ideas for things to see and do;
- Walk the Hollywood Walk of Fame and test your handprints against the likes of Michael Jackson and Marilyn Monroe.
- Driving Route 66 is a must for any car or bike enthusiast.
- Ski in Aspen or Vail for a true taste of winter wonderland.
- Take a boat to view the Statue of Liberty in all her glory.
What to Eat and Drink
Definitely try some wine from Napa Valley and some locally brewed beers. In terms of food, a traditional hot dog, Philly cheese steak and southern cuisine are must tries.
Click here to view all countries Holidaysafe can provide cover for.*
*Please note Holidaysafe does not provide cover for any trip which goes against the advice of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO). Please check the FCO advice on your chosen destination before booking your trip or purchasing our insurance.
Get a Quote
- Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Save 15% Online!
- FREE and secure Customer Area
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Discounts on Couples & Family Policies
- Optional Product Extensions & Enhancements
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- Kent-based Customer Service Team
And Much More
Award Winning Travel Insurance
- Your Money 'Best Online Travel Insurance Provider' 2018
- Featured in the Which? Best Rate Tables since 2010
- The British Travel Awards' Bronze Place in the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' category 2017
- Moneywise 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider' 2016
- Moneyfacts ‘Travel Insurance Provider of the Year' 2014 & 2016
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.