If you are unfortunate enough to have to make a claim on your policy, the Claims Team will try to make the process as painless as possible – of course not every claim is going to be successful, but the Claims Team will endeavour to make sure that your claim is dealt with efficiently and fairly, based upon the terms and conditions set out in your policy wording.
If you need to make a claim on your gadget and mobile phone policy:
Please call +44 (0) 203 824 0705 and press 1 to speak to the Supercover claims team.
If you need to make a claim on your financial failure and force majeure extension: (policies purchased 1st November 2015 onwards)
Please call +44 (0) 203 824 0705 and press 2 to speak to the MGACS claims team.
For all other sections of the policy, please refer to the information below:
To make a claim, you will need to download and print off a claim form. Once completed, send back to the address listed on the front page and upon receiving, Travel Claims Facilities will begin the assessment process.
There are some simple things that you can do to make it easier for the claims department to process your claim:
- When filling out the claim form please write clearly and legibly – we recommend using block capitals and a black pen
- Provide as much information regarding the circumstances of your claim as possible – if there is not enough room on the claims form use a separate sheet of paper.
- If you are making a cancellation claim please obtain a claim form before you ask your doctor for a medical certificate.
- Please make sure that you provide all the necessary supporting documentation with your claim form – at the end of each section in your policy wording there is a section headed ‘What to do if you have to make a claim’, which clearly tells you what is required.
- We strongly suggest that you keep a copy of any items that you send to the claims department just in case something is mislaid in the post.
Our Claims Department strives to provide the following levels of service:
- Claim forms – Claim forms are available on this site by visiting this page. Where you require a claim form to be posted to you this will be dispatched within 1 working day of the claim registration.
- Turnaround time – 5 – 10 working days from receipt of a fully completed claim form.
- Phone calls – Wherever possible, call backs will be returned within 48 hours.
- Letter Response -Incoming correspondence will be responded to within 5 working days of receipt.
- Please note, our personal possessions cover is not ‘new for old’ and an amount for age, wear and tear will be deducted. (Details of wear and tear deductions can be found here).
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.