- Holidaysafe was voted Travel Insurance Provider of the Year at the 2016 and 2014 Consumer Moneyfacts Awards.
- Holidaysafe was also voted Most Trusted Travel Insurance Provider at the 2016 Moneywise Customer Service Awards.
- Holidaysafe has featured in the Which.co.uk Best Rate Policy tables 2010-2016 and most recently in May 2016. To view the Best Rate Policy tables for travel insurance online please click here.
- We pride ourselves on highly trained staff and have been awarded both an ISO 9001 and an Investors in People Award.
- To ensure we offer the highest standard of customer service, every step of your policy is handled by one of our specialist in-house Kent based teams, including customer service, medical screening and claims handling.
- We offer a doctor managed emergency assistance team which is available 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- No small print! Our policy wordings contain absolutely no small print, and in fact we use red warning triangles to make sure you are aware of certain aspects of the policy.
*Single Trip Travel Insurance – £3.82 – pricing based on a 35-year-old travelling to Europe for three days
*Multi Trip Travel Insurance – £19.50 – pricing based on a 35-year-old travelling to Europe
*Backpacker & Longstay Travel Insurance – £12.12 – pricing based on a 40-year-old travelling to Europe for one month
*Over 65s Travel Insurance – £7.63 – pricing based on a 74-year-old travelling to Europe for three days
*Sports & Activities – £3.82 – pricing based on a 35-year-old travelling to Europe for three days
*Niche Travel Insurance – £7.97 – pricing based on a 35-year-old travelling to Europe for three days on a Running policy
*Winter Sports – £7.97 – pricing based on a 35-year-old travelling to Europe for three days
*Family Travel Insurance – £11.40 – pricing based on a family of three (aged 35, 35 and 3 years) travelling to Europe for three days
Please note, Holidaysafe’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.