- Travel Insurance By PolicyBy TravellerBy DestinationExisting Customers
- Why Holidaysafe?
- Tips & Advice
- Help Centre Sales AssistanceEmergency Assistance
- EXISTING CUSTOMER
If you’re thinking about a gap year in 2016, then the perfect trip may sound something like; 12 months exploring every corner of the globe on a private jet, the only problem is you’ll need £220,000 to pay for the privilege.
• 16th-24th April -> The Private Jet Tour seeks to uncover Renaissance Italy’s finest art and treasures.
• 23rd August-16th September -> The Captain’s Choice Tour will take travellers on a whirlwind adventure around Central and South America.
• 17th October-11th November -> The Abercrombie & Kent Tour aims to highlight some of the least visited places on earth for travellers.
Although expensive, the tours will offer amazing experiences, convenience, and a real taste of luxury. Plus, when travellers purchase the package, a donation of £1,000 will be made to The Prince’s Trust charity.
If you’re planning a gap year, just remember to invest in quality travel insurance to protect you and your trip against any unexpected holiday disasters. Visit Holidaysafe.co.uk for more information on gap year travel insurance.
To get a quote please choose one of the following policy types;